Stormwater Contact

To report stormwater or stream related issues, please visit the website link for your municipality or county below. You can also contact your local stormwater staff to find out how to properly dispose of yard waste and household hazardous wastes.

Regional Contact

NC Department of Environmental Quality

Find Your Local Stormwater Contact to Report An Issue (By County):